Rebuilt by the Wallenstein family in 1730. In 1747-52 to the residential part attached a self-standing chapel. In the 19th century in the period of the Fürstenberg family it was enlarged. In 1929, already as a state-owned chateau (since 1918) Josip Plečnik rebuilt it into a summer residence of the president T.G.Masaryk. The chateau park, founded in 1770, adjusted according to the design by J.Plečnik and the chateau chapel, decorated with sculptures by J.Jelínek and woodcarvings by J.F.Platzer, are accessible to the public.