This eighteen-hole course in Slavkov u Brna was designed by the firm of the renowned Austrian golf course architect, Hans-Georg Erhardt, based in Steyer. It is a challenging and interesting course featuring natural obstructions, deep bunkers and artificial lakes. It is a classic Scottish-type links. A public course, par 3, is situated in a chateau garden commemorating the battle of three emperors and Napoleon’s victory in 1805.
GPS: 49.15712347643543, 16.87178156793209
+420 544 221 963
Slavkov u Brna