iQ Park includes more than 100 interactive displays and offers education in a natural form.
Modern interactive expositions
• Man, or the Journey through the depths of the human body
• Sexmission, or Everything you need to know about puberty, sex, reproduction, birth, even sexual deviation • Sound tower, or Keep an ear out!
• The Elements, or Fire, water, earth, and air
• The world of water, or Playing in the water without a raincoat
• Science at home, or How everyday items work
• Geo, or Astronaut training: fast and easy
• GeoLab, or Hurrah to the underground!
• TULip, or NANO everywhere you look 3-D Planetarium
• ultramodern 3-D technology • extensive database of thousands of astronomical objects
• unique 3-D programmes on the mysteries of outer space, films on evolution, cosmonautics, and other topics, according to the current selection Science Show and Hurrah to the laboratory!
Hours: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sat: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Extended hours: May and June: open on Mon 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. as well Holidays and summer holidays (July, August): open daily 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Admission: For families with children starting at CZK 590 Special prices for children's organisations 10% for groups of 15 or more