A royal chateau of Wenceslas IV fro the late 14th century, adjusted in the Renaissance and the Baroque styles.
Deserted in the 17th century. Since 1923 owned by the Club of the Czech Tourists. Gradually renovated and accessible to the public. The complex of the castle with uniquely preserved architectural elements. The Royal palace with a castle museum, the Great Palace decorated with graffiti, the western entrance gate with heraldic decoration, the eastern gate with a sizeable bridge over the moat. A prismatic tower, a nice view.