Originally a royal castle from the 13th century belonging to Přemysl Otakar II, enlarged in the 15th century, rebuilt in the Renaissance style and after the fire in 1842 reconstructed in Empire.
The castle complex, a tower Hláska, an old palace, the house of armourers, a garden. A new Empire palace with an exposition of the castle history. Figural ceramics by Jan Kutálek. Since 1287 till his execution in 1290 Záviš of Falkenštejn lived here with his wife Alžběta Uherská (Elisabeth Hungarian).