22. 11. 2013
Originally a Renaissance chateau, rebuilt in 1706 into a Baroque chateau by the master-builder J.Auguston probably according to the project by imperial architect J.L.Hildebrandt.
Adjusted for the Černín family after 1715 and in the years 1784-89. Historical interiors of the so-called Front Chateau with installations of Baroque and Rococo furniture, flower motives in fine arts and applied arts and a collection of Venetian chandeliers. The main hall was decorated in the 90-ies of the 18th century by the paintings of exotic lands by Antonín Tuvora.